Wednesday, January 8, 2014

holiday photos and Virginia-isms

I didn't take nearly as many photos during  our big holiday roadtrip as I would have liked due to the plague cold and sinus infection that I was battling.  Here are a few photos, most of which were taken by our very talented friend, Carolyn.


Aunt Karen and tier 2 & 3 girls on Christmas Eve


Moma and Virginia on Christmas Eve


McKenna, BobBob & Ginny on Christmas Eve


Virginia, McKenna & Clare on Christmas Eve


Tearing into gifts on Christmas Morning


Rudolph Pancakes!




Ginny loved visiting the trains at Carolyn & Carl's house!  choo choo!



Lobsters on New Years Day!


And finally some new Virginia-ism's

"Stop it Mommy" - said many times a day.... lovely
"A,B, C, D, E, F, G..mumbling P, Q, R, S, T, U,V,W,X, Y, Z"
"I go running"
"I Jump"
"Clap Mommy" "Clap Dada" - in response to anything she does or in tune to music on the radio
"Pony... Bow... Ginny Hair"
"Moma... Dada... Moma... Dada... Pippi...Papa... Nino... Mama... Moma... BobBob... Pippi.. Mama" - over and over while wanting to get out of her crib at bedtime.  


1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you guys! I love your photos and the stories of little V. What a neat little girl. The picture of her strolling through the Christmas trees is priceless as are many others! I miss seeing you Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete