Tuesday, January 17, 2012

virginia shower




My friends managed to pull a fast one on me this weekend. They came together from Boston, Hoboken, New York City, Albany, and Connecticut to surprise me and celebrate Virginia.


These girls are all friends from RPI who have been more than just friends lately. They have been cooks, therapists, and cheerleaders for us. They coordinated care packages, took turns visiting me while on bedrest, made endless calls, sent many emails, brought over meals and most of all believed just as much as we did that we would fight, that Virginia would fight.

I am so thankful for these women. It made my heart happy to celebrate Virginia with them.

Thank you Diana, Liz, Amanda, Bess, Colleen, Jess M, Jess C, Alexis, Anne Marie, Jenn and Suzanne. Thank you for all that you have done, your thoughtfulness, generosity, friendship, and empathy mean more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment