Saturday, January 5, 2013

our little virginia - year one


I have finally finished and received the finished book!  Virginia's blog started as a way of keeping our friends and family informed in those chaotic and scary first days and weeks and then emerged into a baby book of sorts, a place for us to heal, and a place for us to share our journey and connect with others families.  This book is 137 pages of laughs, tears, anger, thankfulness, and beauty that I will always treasure and I hope Virginia will too.

For any fellow bloggers, I used blurb to create this book and am so pleased with the outcome.  You can auto export from any of the "big" blogging platforms and simply edit your book from there.


1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing! I love the cover. My mother-in-law put our blog's first year into a book and I agree, it is something I will always treasure.

    ReplyDelete