Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Confessions of a New Mom (Post NICU)


Confessions of a New Mom (Post NICU)

-One person CAN watch too much HGTV
-I'm mad that our dog seems mad at us
-I've already started skipping pages in certain books that I read to Virginia
-I pulled off the highway to make sure Virginia was still breathing the first time I drove with her alone... she was breathing and was quite content.
-(TMI) Ive become very good at multi-tasking while pumping... conference calls, driving, bottle making, pacifier replacing... the list goes on.
-I get excited when the mail arrives each day.
-The song the bouncy seat plays is really annoying.
- I no longer wonder (judge?) what the heck moms do ALL day at home.
-I used to worry that the baby stuff would clash with my furnishings ... haha.
-I miss the NICU... well really I just miss the people; I don't miss the crazy schedule, the scary stuff, the bad food or really anything else.
-I will always need MY mom (thankfully she came for a long weekend)





No comments:

Post a Comment