Sunday, May 12, 2013

It takes a village...

It takes a village to be a Mom.
It took a village to care for my child when I just wanted to be a regular Mom.
It takes a village to be a preemie Mom.
It takes a village to be a working Mom.
It takes a village to be a there.is.no.family.nearby.to.save.my.ass. Mom.
It takes a village to be a rookie Mom.
It takes a village to be a modern Mom.
It takes a village to truly appreciate the pureness of motherhood.

Im so thankful to all of the very special people in my village.  They are family, they are strangers, they are neighbors, they are bloggers, they are preemie mamas, they are loss mamas, they are new friends, they are old friends.  

Today I celebrate my village.  Happy Mothers day to all the Moms and all the villages out there and to these two beautiful Moms.

 My Mom (Moma) on the first day that she was able to hold Virginia. 

My Mother in Law (Nino) on the first day that she was able to hold Virginia.


Last years mothers day post will forever apply to My Little Virginia.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tribute! I'm so thankful for our village!

    ReplyDelete