Friday, June 15, 2012

Flashback Friday

Towards the end of Virginia's stay in the NICU we brought in a disposable camera and placed a sign by her bedside asking her nurses and doctors to take photos with her.  We thought that someday she would want to see photos of the people that took care of her and photos of her "home" for those 4 months.

We finally got those photos developed  last week and by far the funniest picture is below.



In a desperate attempt to get Virginia taking a bottle, I bought and brought in a new type of bottle all.the.time, one of which cost a small fortune.  What can I say, I was desperate.

I'm certain that I drove our nurses and occupational therapist crazy.   I love that they took this photo poking fun at me, but I love even more that Virginia (mid yawn? cry?) seems to be laughing at us.  Her collection of bottles wasn't very funny at the time, but we had a good laugh at this photo when we got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment